The salient features of this book are :
1. Important terms, definitions and formulae, experiments and commit to memory are given in the beginning of each unit
which will help the students to understand the basic underlying principles.
2. Quick Revision Charts in Organic Chemistry will be of great help to the students.
3. Graded questions - very short answer type (1 mark), short answer type (2 and 3 marks), long answer type (5 marks) have
been included depending upon the weightage of the chapter.
4. Questions from Previous Years’ Examination Papers have been included.
5. All questions of NCERT have been included.
6. Self Evaluation Tests have been included after every chapter so that students can thoroughly prepare these chapters and
7. This book contains 10 unsolved practice papers.
8. This book also contains Chapterwise Higher Order Thinking Skills(HOTS) Questions.
9. Solved examination papers are given at the end of the book.