The salient features of this book are :
1. Adequate number of important terms, definitions and important topics of New Syllabus have been given in the beginning of each chapter, so as to understand the chapter easily and these definitions and topics may be asked in examination.
2. Important formulae are given in each chapter of physical chemistry.
3. Organic chemistry has been covered in detail and quick revision charts will be very useful for students.
4. General trends have been discussed in Inorganic Chemistry. Chemical reactions involved in main group elements and transition metals have been included in detail.
5. Additional questions have been arranged along with previous years’ questions which may be asked in Board Examination this year. All the questions of new NCERT text-book have been included.
6. This book contains Very Short Answer type questions of 1 Mark, Short Answer type questions (I) of 2 Marks, Short Answer type questions (II) of 3 Marks and Long Answer type questions of 5 marks (wherever applicable).
In Chapter No. 10, 13 and 14 : 5 marks questions are not going to be asked in the examination but these questions are useful to the student in terms of 2 and 3 marks (in parts) so we have provided them for the benefit of the students.
7. Self-Evaluation Tests have been included this year after every chapter and combined evaluation tests after every 2 and 3 chapters, so that students can thoroughly prepare these chapters and evaluate themselves.
8. Chapterwise HOTS Questions are given. Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) Questions are extended use of an application to some unknown or a parallel situation providing the difficulty level of questions which cover 20% weightage of total marks in Board Exam and solved latest examination papers.
9. This book contains 3 solved latest CBSE sample papers with their blue prints, 15 unsolved Practice papers.